The Healey 100 was presented in 1952 by the Donald Healey Motor Company. The car was designed for the american roadster market and attracted Leonard Lord's (president of BMC) attention. Healey and Lord agreed on a joint venture for 20 years. Healey left BMC in 1968 after the take-over by British Leyland. Production ended in 1972.
This logo is from the Austin-Healey 3000 Mk III Roadster.
RatingNot yet rated
|Camera Model:||Canon EOS 550D|
|Shutter Speed:||1/200 sec|
|Flash Fired:||Compulsory Flash|
|Focal Length:||45 mm|